Monday, October 29, 2012

You can dooooo it!

Took another little jaunt into the land of print mixing. This time with a printed dress and leopard booties. I have secretly decided that leopard print is a solid, I mean it goes with everything no?! On FNO2011 I soooo wanted these booties but never got them. Low and behold I found them for more that 50% off their original price at Neiman Marcus Last Call online! Win! 

Some of my lovely friends and I got together for buffalo wings, $5 Margaritas, and hilariously running down and dissecting some current events. 

Dress Joe Fresh, Jacket Gap, Booties Sam Edelman, Bag vintage MCM, street vendor pashmina

I didn't get a picture of this cute little sweater dress without the fall layers. But it's another reason I'm loving Joe Fresh! Also for my petite chickies out there, I know lengths are ALWAYS an issue. Gap offers just about everything in a petite cut online, including this jacket. A denim jacket is a staple, so go with one that fits!


Some of my hilarious friends

From prints to solids. And another petite Gap win with these skinnies! When pants or dresses come with a belt (if it's a good one) I feel like my purchase was that much smarter. It's kinda like the feeling of "getting over" when your chinese food comes in reusable containers. It's the single girl's GladWare! Pick your wins people. This fun pink belt was one of those wins and it added a little oomph to this navy moment.


Black Fleece sweater, Gap jeans, Gap shoes, H&M necklace
My hair is doing something weird....

No comments:

Post a Comment