Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Print on print on solid

I have lamented my love for J. Crew and most of it stems from the way they mix and match those prints! I have kept the stills from the Fall 12 presentation ever in mind and today, I mixed! What I realized however is that although I LOVE print mixing, my wardrobe is largely solid, well at least tops. Seriously, a fitted white tee goes with everything (a post on that later). So I had to go a different route to get to the mix.


Luckily I just snagged these awesome camo print calf hair loafers. The Gap has really been coming through lately. Get them here

Old Navy Long sleeve tee, H&M pants, Gap shoes, eBay necklace


I added this multi color necklace to add a little punch. Do you ever feel like everyone around you is finding great stuff on eBay and like it just never happens for you? Just me?




So what do you think? successful foray into the land of the mix?

Also loving these over at Gap. Winning, no?!


Loves me a tote bag!





1 comment: