Monday, October 22, 2012

Boogie Nights

It's official, summer is over. *tear* However a couple weeks ago when the days were full of sunshine and the nights didn't require a quilt a group of friends and I set out for a lovely Friday night.

Clockwise from top: Mac and Cheese Croquettes, Skirt Steak slider, Lobster Corn Dogs, Lobster BLT slider. We also got French Fried Mashed potatoes (as buttery and fried as you can imagine).


 One of my Danielle's and I started at Pounds and Ounces (we had gone earlier in the week, and had to go back for the food) where we gorged oursleves on delicious food. The Lobster BLT, Mac and Cheese croquettes, and the French Fried Mash were sooooo good.  The bartender also whipped us up some tasty margaritas. 



Brooks Brothers blazer, American Apparel dress (shortened of course), Nine West shoes, Coconut bag brought back from Jamaica, Treasured Trinket bracelets. 
Afterward we met up with another one of my Danielle's and group of others at The Beekman Beer Garden on Pier 17 for a Mixologi x NYC hosted bash.






This is my "I'm having a REALLY good time" face. You all have one too I know it! Don't judge me people! 


The DJ was Tots Amaze and we danced and sung along at the top of our lungs until the wee hours of the morning. My throat was sore for 2 days after! 



1 comment: