Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pounds and Ounces

I'm a sucker for an event offering hor d'oeuvres and a open bar. I think it's the setting for a perfect night!

This was the case for Pounds and Ounces and with a gorgerous friend in tow, we set out. 



Brooks Brothers blazer, H&M dress, Gap bag and shoes, H&M scarf



The finger foods and speciality cocktails did not disappoint and the staff was super cute. The menu looked beyond tasty and we made plans to return! The night was a definite win.


Mac and Cheese Croquettes 



I've recommited myself to my natural hair and twisted the best Bantu knots for a super cute knot out. Sadly my hair wasn't dry and so i had to don a scarf.  I think it came out pretty OK the next day!

TJ Maxx sweater, F21 tee, F21 leggins, Gap shoes and bag

 Do you ever find that from one day to the next you grab a close at hand element for day to day dressing? Just me? I see these shoes on the floor and suddenly they go with everything. Ahhh well such  is life :-)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute outfit, love the turban :)

    btw, random but that fork was like EXTRA long lol...yeah.

    Young, Wilde & Free
    X

    ReplyDelete