Monday, March 18, 2013

Sir yes sir

When you share your wish list, help will come. My lady friend knew I was in search of a camo jacket and she delivered! I already have this jacket, but was looking for a proper green one. It's a Target buy, but sadly already out of stock.





Target camo jacket, F21 tee, Dolce and Gabbana skirt, Also pumps.




I paired it with this floral Dolce and Gabbana pencil skirt because it felt pretty. When it doubt, throw on a white tee. I've said it before but they seriously go with everything.! I love the pearl buttons on the slit of the skirt, so ladylike.


Loving this bun right!? Marly hair and a couple hair pins, def my new go to.


For an afterwork "step out" in Harlem I covered my legs for warmth, added glasses and sista girl sized hoops.





I'm in love this this jacket and it's been a struggle to not add it to every outfit.


1 comment: