Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Geek Flag

And the camo love keeps coming.
Gap jacket, pants and shoes, F21 blouse, Brooks Brothers white shirt


Missed out on a different pair of camo pants at Gap, but then saw these and everything on the site was 35% off! Score. Big fan of Gap offering petite sizes I didn't need a cuff or nothing Jesus! (Sweet Brown reference, you should know that).

I've said it before but this blog really makes me examine what I wear on a regular basis. I don't get dressed specifically to post, generally my posts are what I wore for the whole day, to work and beyond. Thus decisions are made in the wee hours of the early morn when I've probably been up too late the night before catching up on Game of Thrones or Walking Dead.

With that being said, I pulled this blouse from a drawer because I hadn't worn it in forever, and I felt I've done a plain button up so many times before. I thought it was a pretty fun combo of the bows and the camo. I'll also mention that I'm having a not great hair day (it was really 2 bad hair days, the other you'll catch later) but allow me to explain. I rediscovered The Sims. If you play you understand, if not then just know it's a deep, dark, time sucking, simulation hole. This prevented me from giving my bun the time and attention it deserved.
If you think my hair looks tots amaze, then please ignore the last bit of the previous paragraph and allow me to say thanks!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment