Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Desert Storming

Everyone loves fatigues right? Camo and leopard print are, at this point basics for everyone no? I went out to my my local resale shop in search of a vintage camo jacket. I tried on several, all sadly way to big for my frame. The store clerk was nice enough to explain that the fatigues are actual uniforms, issued to actual soldiers that have been donated or sold by said soldiers, and most soldiers aren't my size. Well a big DUH to me. 




So instead I ended up with this desert fatigue jacket, and I have to say I kinda love it. Our wonderful government also doesn't really distinguish between men's and women's so the cut will always be a little boxy, a tip to remember when you're in hunt of your own.


Vintage jacket, H&M Sweatshirt, Gap denim, Jeffery Campbell Cleata booties, Gap bag

Well there you have it I'm ready for war! Orrrrr a serious sale, whichever I stumble upon first. Still on the hunt for a good green camo print jacket after all!

 Tried a couple different poses, you know still trying to work this whole outfit posting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment