Monday, March 25, 2013

Loosen up my Buttons Babe

Pussycat Dolls song, I'm a little ashamed to say it used to be my jam.

F21 dress, Bitten Turtle neck, drugstore tights, Lina Paolo booties.
I really love this dress. It's secretly too big but it was the only one in the store and I love the buttons up the back! In the warmer months it's a total easy "throw on with your fav sandal and go" situation with a little sexy back action. Although I will admit for work double sided tape is necessary as to avoid being overly exposed when the shoulder happens to slip down. And yes you read that right, I'm wearing a Bitten by SJP turtleneck, I throw nothing away! 


The hair experimentation continues. This was a wash-n-go with Kinky Curly Coiling Custard. The shrinkage was REAL so until I have more growth, no more was-n-go's for me. It also looked and felt a little dry. #NaturalHairStruggles.

Also please excuse that shoe! Hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment