Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

The crew got together to do our annual gift exchange/potluck!


Yes we had Popeye's at our potluck. Gotta love that chicken!


There are some HILARIOUS videos on YouTube. We had ourselves in stitches, enhanced of course by the holiday "spirits!"





I love these pants!!!


My bestie was my secret santa and got me the most thoughtful gift!

There's nothing like getting together with your girl friends. From natural hair, to current events we covered it all. We use a great site called Elfster for our gift exchange. It does the picking for you and you can easily add stuff to your wish list. 

Keira of BklynQueens got us the super cute antlers. Thanks Kei! 


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


Hope everyone had a great holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Why the hell are my arms so hairy?! Anywho, I love reading this blog; everyone should do it. Style ideas and oh so fun. More posts please!

    ReplyDelete