Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Looky Loo

I have a love hate relationship with bubble skirts. I love the shape but it doesn't always love me back. The color, shine, and leopard print on this one meant I had to give it a try, I've styled it about 3 other ways in my head so I'll see how I feel about it later.



F21 cardigan, H&M skirt, Urban Outfitters tights, Linea Paolo booties

I've had this cardigan for about 5 years and I almost throw it away at least once a year, but somehow it ends up staying. These Linea Paolo booties have also been with me a while, just rediscovered them and they've been getting a lot of milage. 




After a little googling I learned the Linea Paolo brand is no longer available. I think it was about 2007 when I purchased this pair. They are a quality pair of boots that have stood the test of time design wise, and I don't recall spending too much on them. Shame.

These tights are also my new favorite. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment