Monday, December 24, 2012

Hectic

I felt good about this outfit last week but work was a little cray! With the holidays always comes that mad rush to get stuff done. We all know we're about to mentally, and usually physically, check out from the 9-5 life so maybe we feel like a little guilty?! #WorkLifePressure. Anywho, my work space was a mess and these pics were taken in a rush!


Holister jacket, H&M top, F21 pants, Stella McCartney shoes

I got these shoes at a Stella McCartney sample sale in 2008 while in London doing an internship. I absolutely love them and whenever I wear them I get tons of compliments! Classic shopping, it will not let you down.




Me and animal print are becoming really, really close friends. I feel like in every other post I'm wearing it!


Merry Christmas!!! I hope Santa brings you everything on your wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment