Monday, January 28, 2013

Birthday Love

I just had a Birthday! 


On my actual birthday I had to work, but my roommate made cupcakes! She's so sweet! 


 We and a little champagne and a lot of laughs. 

A week later I got together with my lady friends for a proper celebratory dinner.  


The gals!



The sweetie roommie did it again! With leopard print paper and gold candy pearls!


H&M turtleneck, Urban Outfitters skirt, Christian Louboutin booties 

Wilson leather jacket, H&M faux fur vest


David Burke Kitchen 

I had Lobster dumpling soup, and the Braised Short Rib.
Due to technical difculties I lost the pictures of my food. These are the dishes just not my pictures lol!
For more on the food at David Burke and yummy food is general check out my lady friend's new blog


Chocolate carmel fudge cake, so good! The candles were sparklers but they went out too fast! 



I'm so blessed to have seen another year and so thankful for all the love and well wishes I received! Thanks everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment