Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Virtual Shopping bag

I love online shopping. I mean there's nothing like going in a store, standing in line and experiencing that instant gratification, but I feel like online shopping is kinda like sending myself gifts. And who doesn't like a gift?!

With fall nearly here, every fashion rag's September issue dog-eared with inspiration, and new collections at all my fav stores I've become a hoarder of virtual shopping bags. As with any fashionista on a serious budget (also a one woman business owner) serious thought has to go into new purchases. I've always been kind of a classic shopper and this season is no different. Some items below that I've either pulled the trigger on or have stowed away in a virtual shopping bag. What's on your fall must have list?

Nine West

Top Shop

Aldo

Zara

Cole Haan
Ebay


Minnetonka Moccasin

Steve Madden

Gap

Gap

Sam Edelman


H&M

Zara

Old Navy

H&M

H&M

Top Shop


H&M


Don't forget to add some Trinkets to your fall shopping list!




No comments:

Post a Comment