Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Golden

So still working on the whole picture taking thing.

I wore this little get up to a conference for work.

ASOS blouse, H&M pants, Steven by Steve Madden shoes, MK watch

This blouse is a little big but I love the color and flowiness of it so it stays in my rotation. You can't tell in the picture (iPhone photos sorry!) but this top gets very wrinkly! I spent 20 minutes ironing it, and after my work commute it looked like I pulled it from the closet and threw it over my head! Also if these outfit posts continue you will all come to learn of my love affair with black leggins. Seriously, they go with everything for every occasion! hahaha For special work moments I thought real pants appropriate. 

I'll have to get a real photog and not just ask whoever I'm with to take one lame picture of me. Hey I'm a work in progress.

There's new stuff in the shop! Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment