Thursday, August 12, 2010

Marie Claire


As a lover of fashion by default I have to be a lover of fashion publications. There are TONS out there both national and international, and keeping up with them is an impossible task. Many times I've walked out of a shop with $40 worth of magazines, those international prices can be a drag! One publication I really love is Marie Claire magazine. Every month they manage to combine interesting and relevant articles(this month I loved one about what women eat around the world, including a woman in India who starts everyday with a glass of her urine), and incredible and very translatable fashion spreads.

I can say that since Nina Garcia joined the team the fashions have seen a definite improvement. It's a magazine for today's woman who wants to know what's hot in fashion (denim in a BIG way, and not just on your butt) as well as what's happening in the rest of the world (the stay at home husband is the new status symbol). They include "real women" in every issue, what they're wearing, what they do for a living, and what affects their lives. It's a great magazine guaranteed to teach you something and inspire a shopping trip or two!

Here is a spread from The U.S. September issue. (I would cut off my pinky for those studded Louboutin's, and I love every accessory!!)







No comments:

Post a Comment