Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dress my Nest

Yesterday I randomly discovered this blog, http://www.designspongeonline.com/ There are some great interior shots. I really love the "before and after" section. I've always been obsessed with HGTV and the D.I.Y Network. I watch makeovers and I'm convinced I could retile a bathroom, they make it look so easy! I dream of one day painting and recovering found furniture, making it into something new that gets great reactions and make my space so personal.
Here are some of my favorite before and after projects. There are tons more on the site and the shots are usually styled beautifully.








                                                             




























































               



































(All Photos from Design*Sponge)


I am also in love with mirrored furniture. Add mirrors to anything and it looks instantly better, gives a room an instant romantic feel. Makes me want to put on a silk dressing coat, and sip a glass (or two) of champagne. So Pretty!!

























(Design*sponge, glamfurniture.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment