Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Come Again Another Day

Spring has sprung in NYC and that means it's raining all the time. *sigh*

Holister jacket, Brook Brothers shirt, Old Navy skirt, Gap brooch, Hunter boots

In real life I hate rain boots. They're hot, they bend awkwardly at the ankle, and usually ruin an outfit. Unfortunately in a city where your feet are your main source of transportation you most definitely  want to keep them dry. So I styled my outfit around the darned things and I felt pretty good. I did spend the day on my feet and they aren't made for standing, (add that to the list of things I don't like about them) but each time I ventured outside I had dry warm toesies! 





Soon the rainy spring will be over and the hot, humid hell-ish season that New Yorkers call summer will set in and anything more than a paper towel around your lady parts will be too many clothes.  Ahhhh sweet summer. Till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment