Monday, February 25, 2013

*Yawn*

What do you wear when your body is tired from Soul Cycle the night before, you have a serious case of insomnia, wake up late for work and your curls are dead from previously mentioned cycle class. This is what I came up with.




H&M scraf, Thrifted tee, Urban Outfitters shirt, H&M leggings, F21 socks, Steve Madden boots
This was the first time I tried Soul Cycle after being told it's the best thing since sliced bread (well you know, workout wise which is not fun no matter WHAT) by several sources. Now, I haven't been in a gym since before Christmas so I'm alllllll types of not prepared for what went down in that dark, loud room. I made it through, barely, and I'll say I'm not a convert, yet. I get the appeal, but I'm just not a huge fan of spinning. Put me on a real bike all day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment