Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Man vs. Food

Adam Richman made the voyage to Cleveland!! He visited the West Side Market for a giant gyro, Melt Bar and grill for a mammoth grilled cheese and my favorite, Hot Sauce Williams for a polish boy. Hot Sauce Williams is a C-Town institution and the polish boy the city’s pride and joy! Every time I go home for a visit my first stop is Hot Sauce Williams. I even worked at the E. 125 St. location the summer after I graduated from high school. Here is the complete episode of Man vs. Food: Cleveland, the polish boy feature starts at the 6 minute mark.



Here are a few images captured by my 6 year old God-daughter during my last Hot Sauce pilgrimage.


The interior of the E. 125 St. Location



The dessert case


The Polish Boy!! Mmmmm


The next time you're in Cleveland please check them out and bring a Polish Boy back for me!

1 comment:

  1. Though I'm not a huge fan of Hot Sauce but a huge Melt fan, I f-ing love this show! I think this guy is great and he makes me want visit every place he goes and taste the eats. I thought I was the only person who watched this show, good find CD

    ReplyDelete